Favorite Quote: “You were born an original, don’t die a copy.”
Mark Twain Quote: "The difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector-the taxidermist takes only your skin."
Will Rogers Quote: "If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'."
Will Rogers-"Tax Story" - Having overpaid his income tax one year, tried in vain to claim his refund. His numerous letters and queries remained unanswered. Eventually, the next year's return tax form arrived. And, under "Itemized Deductions", Rogers listed: Bad debt, US Government -$40,000
IRS Q & A:
1. If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could only
save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the newspaper?
2. What did the terrorist that hijacked a jumbo-jet full of I.R.S. agents do?
He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren't met.
3. What do you call 25 I.R.S. agents buried up to their chins in cement?
Not enough cement.
4. What do you call 25 skydiving I.R.S. agents?
5. What do you throw to a drowning I.R.S. agent?
6. What's brown and looks really good on an I.R.S. agent?
A Pit Bull.
7. What's the difference between an I.R.S. agent and a mosquito?
One is a bloodsucking parasite, the other is an insect.